Hello, this is an old school mate/ ward friend of Isaiah's. I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. You guys are a beautiful family! I hope life is treating you well :) ~Clerissa Lewis (formerly Richter)
Your Family is so cute! I was so excited when I found your blog. My Brother Jon and Isaiah are friends and My mom did your wedding flowers. Hope all is well with you guys. If you guys ever need anything or If you or your girls ever want to ride horses just drop me a line. I am out in Payson right now but hope to move to the Lehi area soon. Lisa Larsen Leippe.
5 comments:
What a cute family !!! I am so glad that I finally get to see pictures. Your girls look exactly like you.
Hey Cam! I like your blog!! :)
Hello,
this is an old school mate/ ward friend of Isaiah's. I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. You guys are a beautiful family! I hope life is treating you well :)
~Clerissa Lewis (formerly Richter)
Your Family is so cute! I was so excited when I found your blog. My Brother Jon and Isaiah are friends
and My mom did your wedding flowers.
Hope all is well with you guys. If you guys ever need anything or
If you or your girls ever want to ride horses just drop me a line. I am out in Payson right now but hope to move to the Lehi area soon.
Lisa Larsen Leippe.
Post a Comment