Happy Birthday Misty!!! Hey Cami-remember me? You're long lost college roomate. I randomly found your blog and I'm so excited! Youre family is so cute and adorable. I hope all is going well for you guys. Our blog is www.shantelle.brewerfam.com. I hope we can stay in touch!
I ahd no idea that your Mom could do that! I am going to have to hit her up to let me pay her to make my girls birthday cakes! Wow! Misty looks adorable as always! I'm glad she had a Happy Birthday!
That cake is amazing! My daughte rhad a fairy party this year too, and went as one for Halloween, must be the year of the fairy. Seriously though, that cake is pro. ~C
Ha, I forgot to mention how I found you guys, so it doesn't seem so weird :) Adele Lamb and I do Close to my Heart together and I was blog rolling her list, and came across you guys. How do you know Adele? ~C
7 comments:
what a cute cake! such a talented mom. happy birthday to your little one!
Happy Birthday Misty!!! Hey Cami-remember me? You're long lost college roomate. I randomly found your blog and I'm so excited! Youre family is so cute and adorable. I hope all is going well for you guys. Our blog is www.shantelle.brewerfam.com. I hope we can stay in touch!
So so cute! They are getting so big! Your mom is so amazing!
I ahd no idea that your Mom could do that! I am going to have to hit her up to let me pay her to make my girls birthday cakes! Wow! Misty looks adorable as always! I'm glad she had a Happy Birthday!
What a cuie! Love the cake!
That cake is amazing! My daughte rhad a fairy party this year too, and went as one for Halloween, must be the year of the fairy. Seriously though, that cake is pro.
~C
Ha, I forgot to mention how I found you guys, so it doesn't seem so weird :) Adele Lamb and I do Close to my Heart together and I was blog rolling her list, and came across you guys. How do you know Adele?
~C
Post a Comment